||There are a range of questions to be addressed for drug development projects.
Good strategies can be found by understanding the inherent risks in development projects, when these risks are encountered, and how sensible risk-management strategies can be implemented.
- According to which criteria projects are likely to be successful?
- How can time to market be optimised?
- How can drug development be organised effectively?
- How can wasted expenditure on projects be avoided?
I have gained strong capabilities in project management holding leading positions which involved close interaction with external CMO’s and CRO’s, internal multi-disciplinary drug development team members and management.
My key services in project management include:
- Compilation of project plan (specify strategic project goals and operational deliverables, define project risks and mitigation approachs)
- Monitoring of pharmaceutical development within the drug development project and integrate the deliverables of the CMC development plan with the objectives of the drug development program
- Ensure that project milestones will be reached in time within defined specification and budget
- Primary technical and project point of contact for supplier and internal organisation
- Set and improve project quality standards in relation to technical and pharmaceutical requirements